Australian 4WD and Advanced Driver Education: RTO Code: 31223
Australian 4WD and Advanced Driver Education (A4ADE) was established in 2004 and has grown to become one of Australia’s premier providers of Nationally Recognised Advanced Driver Training. The organisation offers a wide range of courses, advise and SOPs to the industry and to the general public and has become one of the major suppliers of Defensive Driving, 4WD and Advanced Driver Training in Queensland, NSW and International.
A4ADE Trainers are well qualified and experienced in the field of training and leadership. We believe experience is something that is gained over many years and developed by dealing with many and varied situations. Our trainers have over 25 years experience each in the driver-training field. They have not only had experience of Defensive Driving and 4WD but a range of off road vehicles and have gained this experience from dealing with “real” situations in varying and dangerous environments and conditions. They also have expert technical and training skills, which they have earned awards for their training contribution.
A4ADE delivers Nationally Recognised Courses of the highest standard that are compliant with Standards for National VET Regulator Registered Training Organisations (SNR) and Australia and New Zealand Health and Safety Standard 4801. Our courses are competency based and therefore provide increased flexibility in their delivery thus catering to participants with various levels of prior skills. A4ADE offer a wide range of courses to Government, Industry, the Mining & Gas Producing Sectors and the general public.
Australian 4WD & Advanced Driver Education (A4ADE):
- Is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in its own right and is compliant with the Standards for National VET Regulator Registered Training Organisations (SNR).
- Successful RTO Audits 2004, 2009 and 2015 with no non-compliances and a range of good practice initiatives noted. Can provide our Certificate of Registration from the Department of Education and Training confirming our stand alone status of being a RTO.
- Delivers professional, technical and Advanced Driver Training Courses, throughout Australia and overseas.
- Have a comprehensive Health, Safety and Environment Policy and has undergone compliance audit against the Australia and New Zealand Health and Safety Standard 4801.
- Has staff that have extensive advanced driver training experience and are employed by Australian 4WD & Advanced Driver Education, not contractors.
- A4ADE Trainers have extensive driving and training experience within the Australian Defence Force, Queensland Police Services and Police Service Academy UK.
- Delivers site-specific and employer specific training throughout Australia.
In addition to the above, the Director has published a Low Risk Defensive Driving Book, “It is not a accident”, and is producing a Defensive Driving DVD. Other strategic safety activities A4ADE are undertaking are the development of Standard Operations Procedures for organisations such as the Mining, Contractors, Defence Force and the QLD Government in relation to vehicle recovery and standards for recovery points.
Our courses are competency based and therefore provide increased flexibility in their delivery thus catering to participants with various levels of prior skills.
DRIVER TRAINING COURSES
A4ADE is a provider of a comprehensive range of Nationally Recognised advanced driver training competencies from the National Outdoor Recreation, Mining, Chemical, hydrocarbons and oil refining, and the Transport and Logistics industry. Australian 4WD & Advanced Driver Education offer a wide range of courses to Government, Industry, the Mining & Gas Producing Sectors and the general public.
Training Scope: Australian 4WD & Advanced Driver Education offer a range of Nationally Recognised courses, as per the following link, as a minimum;
Please click on link to view: A4ADE Nationally Recognised Courses