Providing realistic practical driver training.
not pretending in a forest, park, reserve, or makeshift area.
Australian 4WD & Advanced Driver Education has its own training facility that has been designed and constructed to conduct all of our courses, in particular our 4WD and Defensive Driving training programs. It consists of an introductory, intermediate, and advanced driving tracks.
The following information highlights Australian 4WD & Advanced Driver Education driver training facility,
A4ADE Trainers are excited and proud to have developed and own exclusive Practical Driver Training facility located at Kurwongbah (between Petrie & Dayboro) and Kogan (between Dalby & Chinchilla).
The Kurwongbah & Kogan facilities offers, at a minimum the following;
- Approximately 1000 acres.
- 4WD bush terrain, suited for AWD and 4WD, with varies of degrees of slopes.
- Road section to conduct a practical driver awareness activity.
- Slalom area, to conduct correct steering methods.
- An emergency braking area (both concrete and gravel surfaces).
- Suitable for light, medium and heavy rigid vehicles.
- Suitable for manoeuvring trailers (reversing & braking exercises).
A4ADE Practical Driving Facility offers superior and realistic opportunities for the development of skills, confidence and techniques within these environments, rather than a simulated environment or a “make-shift” area artificially developed for driver training.